DT RE.BOOTCAMP (DTRB)
A premier programme designed for organisational leaders to embed Design Thinking into their respective workplaces. Highly hands-on and experiential in nature, this programme uniquely combines individuals from the public and private sectors that are of equal standing to bring in a diversity in leadership thought exchange.
Who is it for?
- Want to nurture a corporate culture that draws inspiration from challenges.
- Want to support a culture that is encouraging of learning and experimenting at an early stage.
- Want to discover tools and frameworks to drive creative solutions.
- Want to lead and facilitate effective inter-disciplinary and cross-functional learning and sharing.
- Want to disrupt silo mentalities and hierarchical thinking in their teams or organisation.
- Want to know how to incorporate user-centricity in their organisational culture, to stay relevant in the market.
- Learning the foundations of Design Thinking through a project challenge
- Guided application of Design Thinking in a work-related project
What will you get?
- Clarity to reframe and evaluate problems based on customer/user needs.
- Inspiration for your creative vision in building an innovation culture within the workplace.
- Added perspective in your field of expertise through networking with fellow participants of equal standing.