Teams taking up this programme acquire a shared language to bring a user-centred approach to their organisation. Participants can expect to learn engagement, brainstorming, prototyping, and testing techniques, as well as problem scoping and synthesis.
Who is it for?
Individuals or teams who:
- Need fresh new ways of looking at a problem.
- Want to discover tools and frameworks to formulate creative solutions.
- Want to boost their creative confidence so that they can actively create opportunities to innovate and reimagine processes.
- Are having trouble producing actionable strategies in projects.
- Want to disrupt silo mentalities and hierarchical thinking in their teams.
- Want to know how to incorporate user-centricity in their organisational culture, to stay relevant in the market.
- Learning the foundations of Design Thinking through a project challenge
- Guided application of Design Thinking in a work-related project
What will you get?
- Tools and techniques to approach problems systematically and creatively.
- An approach to maximise collaborative outcomes in a team setting.
- A shared language to implement user-centric solutions in your team’s projects.